I'm not a fan of chain mails, so I won't be adding to this chain. But, this seems like fun, so I'll at least be contributing.
Here you go.
1. You must posts these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 things about them
3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal
5. Go to their page to inform them they are tagged
6. Not something like " you are tagged if you read that"
7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8. No tag-backs.
9. You can't say that you don't do tags.
10. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
First up is, ten things about myself? Let's see if I can come up with that many...
-I prefer quiet and seclusion.
-I love making things.
-I value creativity, kindness, and honesty above most things.
-I am fascinated by all types of skill.
-I love animals. Every kind, except parasites.
-I'm interested in both the sciences and the arts, and love the combination of the two.
-I've studied music since I was five, and martial arts since I was twelve.
-I work and live on computers. And this does not mean I know how to fix yours. Or what's wrong with it.
-I've stuttered since I was four, and work to make people comfortable with it.
-Just about everything I do, I started because of video games.
1. What are your favorite hobbies?
This one should be obvious. Though I have many, gaming seems to take up most of my free time.
2. Have you ever tripped over a dog and apologized?
No, but I've stepped on a cat and done so.
3. What's your favorite song as of now?
Distant Worlds, by Nobuo Uematsu.
4. What color are your eyes?
Has it been that long since you've looked me in the eye?
5. If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?
I'm happy with most things. Though the stuttering would be an obvious choice, it's shaped me too much to give up. So I'd have to say, I'd love to have long, beautiful hair.
6. Do you have a tumblr?
Nope. Poke me on facebook, I'm vocal enough there.
7.What's your favorite movie or show?
I don't have one of those. Disney is very influential, though.
8. what's your go to dance move?
If you need a move, you don't dance. Flow with the rhythm and move naturally.
9. Favorite color
Blue, for reasons obvious enough if you know me.
10. Do you watch Once Upon a Time?
I watch very little. I can't say I recognize the title.
Now, seeing as I don't know ten people on here, it'll be very tough for me to try to tag that many people. So I won't.